Health hazards can happen at any time in any place. Searching for the best treatment and the reliable doctor is a matter of concern.
Specifically in case of bones, a person should visit an orthopedic specialist of clinic or to orthopedic medical specialist center Dubai.
Orthopedic doctors and surgeons diagnose and treat injuries and conditions related to the bones and their related structures, such as fractures, torn ligaments and tendons, strained muscles and osteoarthritis.
In addition to the above paragraph, orthopedic surgery is a branch of surgery which helps to improve or manage the musculoskeletal system from whatever problem patient may have.
Orthopedic surgeries are applied on joints and bones injuries.
Orthopedic emergencies should be immediately treated to help prevent lasting negative impact to the patient.
There are numerous serious orthopedic injuries and conditions that require an immediate visit to the orthopedic doctor.
Here is the list of all the common emergency orthopedic injuries & conditions:
- Severe back pain accompanied by weakness in the legs and difficulty in urinating. If this occurs after a spine surgery or an epidural injection, it could be the result of bleeding around the spinal cord.
- Bones protruding or jutting out could be due to bone dislocations, contact or visit specialized orthopedic Dubai based clinic for the treatment.
- If a calf injury results in pain and swelling soon after, it could indicate a blood clot deep in the veins. Left untreated, this may turn into a life-threatening embolism.
- Severe joint pain and swelling, along with fever and chills, could be due to a joint infection.
- Falls or twists after a limb surgery, accompanied by severe pain, could change the setting of the bone or result in dislocation.
- Chest pain, shortness of breath and cough post-surgically in total hip, knee, or shoulder replacement patients.
- Progressively increasing pain, swelling, and numbness in fingers or toes of a patient with a solid cast. This could be due to cast-compression syndrome.
- Pain, numbness, or tingling in an injured extremity may indicate a neurovascular injury.
- Delay in treatment can negatively impact nerve function and blood flow to the limb. This may lead to the need for amputation of the limb.
- Infection or septic in joints
- Exposed fractures or joints.
- Lastly, do checkout this post link for more related details.