One of the most important components for your dog’s development is that he socialize and interact with other humans and dog. Dog daycare centers like Chapel Hill pet resort can provide your pet dog facilities to socialize and do exercise and training.
These centers will have a lot of positive benefits for your pet. So, it is important to select a daycare that is the best for your pet and as per your and your pets needs. Below mentioned are some tips to choose the best dog daycare center:
- Staff – Ask about the amount and type of experience of the employees and the dog to staff ratio. Also, check whether the staff is well-equipped to deal with emergencies.
- Maintenance – The place needs to be well-maintained, ventilated and clean. To find out about how the daycare cleans and disinfects its facility during the day and at the end of the day. Check if the play areas and crates are in good condition, clean, and safe for your dog.
- Care in Daycare – Check the food and nutrition policies at the daycare along with their strictness of vaccination and requirement of healthy dogs. Dog daycare at Chapel Hill NC centers beside daycare also offers facilities like boarding, grooming, training etc.
- Clientele – Check which breed of other dogs they let inside their daycare. Especially in case, your pet is of a smaller breed, always enquire about if bigger dogs are kept separately to keep your little pet safe.
- Credentials – Your dog deserves to be in a daycare that is in good standing. Ensure that the facility is insured, bonded and/or accredited by a national dog association.
You may look over at this website to read about the process of choosing the dog daycare center on basis of price, safety, and services.